WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Slayer -- Los Angeles, CA -- December 17th, 2005 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=350)

HECHO EN MEXICO 12-18-2004 01:56 AM

Slayer -- Los Angeles, CA -- December 17th, 2005

[left][color=magenta]Fireball Ministry: SUCKed D*CK (THEY SUCKED HARD!)[/color][/left]

[left][color=darkgreen]Mastodon (WAS BETTER BUT STILL A CRAPPY BAND!!)[/color][/left]

[left][color=red]Killswitch Engage: LETS JUST SAY A Killswitch Engage FAN WAS BORN ANH HIS NAME WAS HECHO , FUCK WHAT A BAD ASS METAL BAND Killswitch Engage WAS THEY ROCKED SO FUCKIN' HARD I WAS FUCKIN' SOCKED!!![/color][/left]
[left][color=red]THE LEAD SINGER IS OUT OF THIS WORLD HE HOTS VERY HIGHT PITCHED SCREAMS, GROWLS, AND ALSO CAN SING (and very well).[/color][/left]

[left][size=3][color=blue]SLAYER: WAS GREAT BUT WHAT A CRAPPY CARPY CRAPPY CRAPPY SET LIST![/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=3][color=blue](not as bad as ozzzfest but not good)[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=3][color=blue]SLAYER PLAYED FUCKIN GREAT AND TOM'S VOICE WAS FUCKIN GREAT![/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=3][color=blue]I HAD A GREAT TIME BUT I CANT GIVE IT 10 SentinelS[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=3][color=blue]CUZ OF THE CRAPPY SET LIST, WAY WAY TOO MUCH OF THE NEW ALBUMS![/color][/size][/left]

[left][color=blue][size=3]I [color=blue]WOULD LIKE TO TELL TOM "DO YOU REMEMBER A ALBUM [/color][/size][/color][/left]
[left][color=blue][size=3][color=blue]CALLED "SHOW NO MERCY"?[/color][/size][/left]

[left][/color][/left]

[left][size=3][color=blue]AND I DONT REMEMEBR THE WHOLE SET LIST (SORRY ED) BUT THE SONGS I DO REMEMEBER ARE: (BUT PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AS FRISCO)[/color][/size][/left]

[left][color=blue][size=3][color=blue][i][u]god hates us all (a song they did play in frisco)[/u][/i][/color][/size][/left]
[left][color=blue][i][u][size=3]War Ensemble[/size][/i][/u][/left]
[left][u][i][size=3]Bloodline[/size][/i][/u][/left]
[left][u][i][size=3]Mandatory Suicide[/size][/i][/u][/left]
[left][u][i][size=3]Dead Skin Mask[/size][/i][/u][/left]
[left][u][i][size=3]Seasons In The Abyss[/size][/i][/u][/left]
[left][u][i][size=3]Hell Awaits[/size][/i][/u][/left]
[left][u][i][size=3]South Of Heaven[/size][/i][/u][/left]
[left][u][i][size=3]Angel Of Death[/size][/i][/u][/left]
[left][u][i][size=3]Raining Blood[/size][/u][/i][/color][/left]
[left][/color][/left]

[left][color=blue][size=3]DURING Angel Of Death[/size][/left]
[left][size=3]Raining Blood I HEAD BANGED SO FUCKIN HARD (AS IM TELLIN' YOU MY NEEK,UPPER BACK, FEET, EYES (cuz of the fuckin' flashing), AND FUCKIN' throat) HURT LIKE FUCK!!!! [/size][/color][/left]

[left][size=3][color=blue]SORRY ED I LOVE ANGEL OF DEATH (dont take it the wrong way i just like it) [/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=3][color=blue]AND TOM SAID AFTER A SONG (dont rememeber whitch one) [/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=3][color=blue]""....I WOULD LIKE TO SAY GOOD BYE TO ONE OF ARE FRINDS...."[/color][/size][/left]
[left][color=#0000ff][size=3][color=blue]AND THEN THE WHOLE PLACE STARTED TO CHANT[/color] DIMEBAG DIMEMBAG[/size][/color][/left]
[left][size=3][color=#0000ff](it was very cool)[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=3][color=blue]WELL ITS 3 AM FEEL LIKE SHIT (too much head bangin and thowin punches in the air during rain in blood)[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=3][color=blue]ALL I CAN SAY IS THANX ED (hot turkey ed) <i really mean it>[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=3][color=blue]AND THANX FOR MAKIN' ME A NEW Killswitch Engage FAN!:D :party: [/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=3][color=#0000ff]I GIVE THE SHOW 8 SentinelS[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=3][color=#0000ff][/color][/size] [/left]
[left][size=3][color=#0000ff][/color][/size] [/left]
[left][size=3][color=#0000ff]\ps. can u please edit the subject [/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=3][color=#0000ff]its the 17th not the 18th.[/color][/size][/left]

KerryKingsBeard 12-18-2004 02:38 AM

Hecho you are so straight forward with everything

HECHO EN MEXICO 12-18-2004 02:43 AM

[QUOTE=KerryKingsBeard]Hecho you are so straight forward with everything[/QUOTE][size=3][color=#0000ff]Killswitch Engage RULES BITCH![/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#0000ff][/color][/size]

KerryKingsBeard 12-18-2004 03:01 AM

[QUOTE=HECHO EN MEXICO][size=3][color=#0000ff]Killswitch Engage RULES BITCH![/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#0000ff][/color][/size][/QUOTE]

I THOUGHT FIREBALL MINISTRY WAS GOOD OPENING FOR ANTHRAX/DIO :mad:

hot_turkey_ed 12-18-2004 03:43 AM

[QUOTE=KerryKingsBeard]I THOUGHT FIREBALL MINISTRY WAS GOOD OPENING FOR ANTHRAX/DIO :mad:[/QUOTE]

Agreed. MJ and I both liked Fireball Ministry a lot at Dio...

Damn, Hecho... you completely went the other way on all the bands.. we hated (that's being diplomatic) Killswitch in SF... big thumbs up for Mastodon... and of course, the set list for Slayer was fine by us (but then again you are more of a Slayer guru than me)...

Bouville 12-18-2004 07:36 AM

Hecho spends his whole time criticizing wannabe nu metal bands and he praises Killswitch :lol: :lol:

I hated that band, I gave them my back the whole time, I was just looking at the balcony and not looking at them. People were talking to me and telling me, "this bands sucks, I am with you"

So Hecho is a NU Metal fan now :lol: :lol:

ADD 12-18-2004 08:27 AM

Yeah, pretty much everyone goes opposite form you Hecho:lol: Fireball Ministry were good opening for Dio/Anthrax and Mastodon are a great band. Killswtich are BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING.

HECHO EN MEXICO 12-18-2004 09:55 AM

:(
*HURTS HECHO FEELINGS.*

I HAVE NEVER HEAD-BANGED SO HARD IN MY LIFE (MY NEEK AND THOAT ARE KILLIN' ME!, and i habve 100 tempature,)

RAIN IN BLOOD FUCKED MY KNEEK UP REALLY GOOD.

AND IM SORRY BUT THE LEAD SINGER IS OUT OF THIS WORLD A FEW YEARS FROM NOW THEY WILL HUGE! (K.E.)

HECHO EN MEXICO 12-18-2004 09:58 AM

I ALMOST FELL ASLEEP DURRING FIREBALL MINISTRY Mastodon

AND IN LA Killswtich KICK ASS (EVERYBODY LOVED THEM!)

HECHO EN MEXICO 12-18-2004 10:03 AM

[size=3][color=#0000ff]can u please edit the subject [/color][/size]

[left][size=3][color=#0000ff]its the 17th not the 18th.[/color][/size][/left]