After The Burial -- Flint, MI -- September 20th, 2014
Periphery -- Lansing, MI -- September 19th, 2014
Otherwise -- Sturtevant, WI -- September 19th, 2014
Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014

Old 01-15-2013, 06:23 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I don't recall much talk on the previous RAWs about a lot of old timers being on hand for this weeks RAW. So i'm not sure what everyone is so upset over
There's also the problem that this was unfortunately just way too soon after the 1000th episode special. They bring in the legends as attractions and for that one they pulled out all that they could. They were probably hoping to get everyone that wasn't there for the 1000th episode (including Austin) and just came up short.

I thought the reason Austin wasn't at the 1000th episode was because he was shooting a film?

Last edited by JRA; 01-15-2013 at 06:26 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:10 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
I don't recall much talk on the previous RAWs about a lot of old timers being on hand for this weeks RAW. So i'm not sure what everyone is so upset over

They never announced it to the public but they already had the calls made for WWF guys to be on but since Stone Cold and HBK were in Texas or something for a gun show they cancelled them all.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:51 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Damn you aint Ziggler fan.
Actually I don't mind him at all. I just don't think he's a permanent main eventer. His offense is too weak, the addition of the superkick is a good one but let's face it when does that move not look impactful? His promos are inconsistant as fuck and he just doesn't have the it factor. There's nothing wrong with being a successful midcarder your whole career. Plenty of guys have done that and are remembered for the great work they did. Ziggler would progress further in his career if he didn't sell so good for his opponets. Until he stops that all he's gonna be used for is to make everyone else look good and that's what will keep him in the midcard. I don't know, there's just something missing with him. Honestly, in another 10-15 years, I don't think most fans will even remember Ziggler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
They never announced it to the public but they already had the calls made for WWF guys to be on but since Stone Cold and HBK were in Texas or something for a gun show they cancelled them all.
I believe I read the gun show was in Vegas. I think some fans get too upset over this stuff though. I'm glad they had the anniversary show and let the current roster take the spotlight. Maybe Vince will learn to let the current guys run with the ball more often and not rely on the old guys all the time because there will come a time when Rock, Triple H and Taker can't do it anymore and he will have to look to the current roster to draw.

By the way, how awesome was it that Barrett beat Orton clean on RAW? They fucked up Barrett's return at first but since winning the IC title it looks like he's back on track. Hopefully he can win MITB this year like he was supposed to last year before he got hurt.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:27 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

I was expecting Orton to win but I heard that he might be taking some time off of WWE for personal reasons so he might start to slowly fade away then maybe make his return and win the belt.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:50 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Honestly, in another 10-15 years, I don't think most fans will even remember Ziggler.
They may forget Dolph Ziggler but I'll never let the memory die...of...NICKY!
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy
Old 01-16-2013, 04:01 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
They may forget Dolph Ziggler but I'll never let the memory die...of...NICKY!
The Spirit Squad was an awful gimmick but at least it's one that will be remembered. I can't say the same for the lame character Ziggler has now.

So, I read that the WWE is looking to induct DX, Hall & Nash into the hall of fame this year. I have no problem with that other than the fact this mean that one of the most annoying pieces of shit ever in the world of wrestling, X-Pac will get in before way more deserving guys.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 01-16-2013 at 04:03 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:17 PM

Quote:
So, I read that the WWE is looking to induct DX, Hall & Nash into the hall of fame this year. I have no problem with that other than the fact this mean that one of the most annoying pieces of shit ever in the world of wrestling, X-Pac will get in before way more deserving guys.
He needs the crack money too.
11/30 - Devin Townsend
Old 01-16-2013, 08:48 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

I gotta say, after watching Sean Waltman's YouShoot, I just can't hate the guy.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:15 PM

So they're wanting to get Brock for another year. I like the guy's character and think he'd be a fool not to sign it...so I doubt he'll sign it.
11/30 - Devin Townsend
Old 01-18-2013, 11:58 PM
D.B.B.

Just got back from my first WWE house show. It was pretty cool!