Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Puya -- Washington, D.C. -- September 17th, 2014
Samhain -- Los Angeles, CA -- September 19th, 2014
Deafheaven -- Toronto, Ontario -- September 19th, 2014
DragonForce -- Aberdeen, Scotland -- September 18th, 2014
Electric Light Orchestra -- London, England -- September 14th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 05-03-2013, 08:47 AM
Did somebody say Fair Warning? Lord strike that poor boy down!

well I'd bet that the US set list will not have Don't break or Ain't No Love... so you might see CITR and Love Ain't No Stranger in there!
Old 05-03-2013, 08:47 AM

I wish they'd substitute Steal Your Heart Away with All Out Of Luck which I think is a much better song of Forevermore... if they have to play another off of it that is.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennythedog View Post
I wish they'd substitute Steal Your Heart Away with All Out Of Luck which I think is a much better song of Forevermore... if they have to play another off of it that is.
Wish they would've kept in My Evil Ways. They played it for the first few shows of the 2011 tour and dropped it. Glad I got to see it in Hartford at the Webster, 2nd show of the last tour.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:21 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVH5150 View Post
Um, nothing?

It was played on the Euro leg of the 2011 tour and on the 2009 tour opening for Priest.
He douche, go to setlist fm, since that is where you get all of your info, and you will see since the mid 80s it is out more than in, and it should be a staple of the set. Maybe the next time they come around your mom will let you borrow the car, and you can give us something that didn't come from another site.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwils65 View Post
He douche, go to setlist fm, since that is where you get all of your info, and you will see since the mid 80s it is out more than in, and it should be a staple of the set. Maybe the next time they come around your mom will let you borrow the car, and you can give us something that didn't come from another site.
Well, cunt, since you enjoy name calling, let's see.
Member of this site for 2 years.
37 posts.
Half of which are bitching, moaning and complaining about setlist.fm (which thousands of setlists on here are taken from).
I post what I post for the benefit of everyone, especially if it happens to be the first night of any given tour that others might not have known about.
Don't like it? Simple, don't reply.
If WS happens to come to my area on their summer tour, I'll be more than happy to take my car (that I own) to the venue, attend the show, and give a full report.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:40 AM

The fact is that they play the older stuff in the non-US countries because those countries actually got the albums pre-Slide It In released there so they know them. The US didn't get them released properly until the mid-2000's when not many people really cared. So they will tend to switch out songs they think people won't know with Slide and 1987 songs... much to my dismay.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:35 PM
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free

Speaking of Whitesnake, I just heard "Slide It In" on the radio, which is not a common thing to hear in Georgia (considering I have the only hard rock radio station on in my room 24/7 and just heard it for the first time).Unfortunately the only hard rock station here for the most part only plays the HITS, but every now and then you get a song like "Slide It In".

Tags
whitesnake