Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Judas Priest -- Evansville, IN -- October 22, 2014
Pearl Jam -- Denver, CO -- October 22nd, 2014
Arch Enemy and Kreator -- Baltimore, MD -- October 23rd, 2014
Mastodon -- Kansas City, MO -- October 22nd, 2014
Pearl Jam -- Milwaukee, WI -- October 20th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 06-12-2014, 06:33 AM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 18,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc666 View Post
I hope they do but who knows? Event shirts seem to be more popular over here in North America.
I think they do it where they know they'll sell. They seem to always do them in Scandinavia. After all, if you're printing up a special shirt, you've got to do a certain number, so you've got to be pretty sure you're going to shift them.

I was, however, absolutely gutted that there wasn't an event shirt for The Battle of San Bernardino last year!
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

29/10 Saint Vitus
10/11 Trouble
13/11 Judas Priest
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-12-2014, 07:25 AM
sc666 sc666 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
I think they do it where they know they'll sell. They seem to always do them in Scandinavia. After all, if you're printing up a special shirt, you've got to do a certain number, so you've got to be pretty sure you're going to shift them.

I was, however, absolutely gutted that there wasn't an event shirt for The Battle of San Bernardino last year!
I agree 100% dude. The Bergen show is the last Scandinavian show so I will make sure I will be there early to get myself a shirt.

I was totally surprised there was no Battle of San Bernardino show also. I got a FC shirt in Vegas which was fine. I have seen a bootleg "event" shirt for San Bernardino since the show (terrible/horrible are two words I use for the shirt).

See you in Luxembourg!!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-12-2014, 07:27 AM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 18,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc666 View Post
I agree 100% dude. The Bergen show is the last Scandinavian show so I will make sure I will be there early to get myself a shirt.

I was totally surprised there was no Battle of San Bernardino show also. I got a FC shirt in Vegas which was fine. I have seen a bootleg "event" shirt for San Bernardino since the show (terrible/horrible are two words I use for the shirt).

See you in Luxembourg!!
Yeah, that's the one saving grace. I have FC shirts from Amsterdam, Philadelphia, Vegas, and FortaRock.
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

29/10 Saint Vitus
10/11 Trouble
13/11 Judas Priest
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-12-2014, 07:29 AM
sc666 sc666 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
Yeah, that's the one saving grace. I have FC shirts from Amsterdam, Philadelphia, Vegas, and FortaRock.

Oops, see you in Bergen also. Are you going to see Blaze after Maiden in Bergen?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-12-2014, 08:44 AM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 18,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc666 View Post
Oops, see you in Bergen also. Are you going to see Blaze after Maiden in Bergen?
I'm not going to Bergen.
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

29/10 Saint Vitus
10/11 Trouble
13/11 Judas Priest
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-13-2014, 10:24 AM
TonyD's Avatar
TonyD TonyD is offline
I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 6,251
Jon Donnais is still totally out of place in Anthrax
__________________
10/6 Torche
11/16 Judas Priest
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-13-2014, 11:12 AM
IrritatedTrout's Avatar
IrritatedTrout IrritatedTrout is offline
Not a number, I'm a free man
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,329
See you all in Bergen and Luxembourg as well. Very glad they have an event shirt.

Ravenheart, you should have gone to the O2 shows last year to get a shirt. It does suck to never have had any. The US one from last year sorta counts I'd say though. It was 7 dates but it was a unique design only sold at those shows.

It's nice that the stage wasn't too high at this show. I know Bergen will be freaking tall but I'm afraid the Lux stage will be huge now that they've moved it as well.
__________________
6/17 - Meshuggah
6/28 - Iron Maiden - Bergen, Norway
6/29 - Blaze Bayley - Bergen, Norway
7/1 - Iron Maiden - Luxembourg
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-13-2014, 11:15 AM
IrritatedTrout's Avatar
IrritatedTrout IrritatedTrout is offline
Not a number, I'm a free man
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
I bet they don't have one in Luxembourg on this tour either.
I doubt it. I think it's usually just Nordics, France, UK, Germany and the occasional oddball like Transylvania or Moscow and Assen in 2008.
__________________
6/17 - Meshuggah
6/28 - Iron Maiden - Bergen, Norway
6/29 - Blaze Bayley - Bergen, Norway
7/1 - Iron Maiden - Luxembourg
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-18-2014, 09:18 PM
Travis The Dragon's Avatar
Travis The Dragon Travis The Dragon is offline
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
Posts: 2,597
They completely dropped Wrathchild for the last 2 shows and didn't do anything to replace it.
__________________
Website Designer and Product Promotions for LightUpFun.com
My concerts, future and past: fonzbear2000.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-19-2014, 08:21 AM
sc666 sc666 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis The Dragon View Post
They completely dropped Wrathchild for the last 2 shows and didn't do anything to replace it.

Very odd. They usually drop/add songs within the first 2-4 dates of a tour (e.g. 2010 North American Final Frontier tour). Not a huge loss but was looking forward to hearing Wrathchild for at least one of the three shows I am going to this summer.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anthrax, iron maiden

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:17 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008