Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Machine Head -- Allston, MA -- January 31st, 2015
Alestorm -- West Springfield, VA -- January 29th, 2015
Behemoth -- Houston, TX -- January 29th, 2015
Slipknot -- Birmingham, England -- January 27th, 2015
Machine Head -- Baltimore, MD -- January 28th, 2015

Old 01-30-2015, 05:39 PM
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN

DB not getting the title makes sense so that he doesn't do himself damage again. They need a champion who can appear almost every week after Brock, and DB just can't guarantee one of those appearances won't end in injury right now. Should he be buried? No. And this is going to end badly if they move forward as those sources go. I'll wait to hear what Trips says on Raw before I get mad though.
Old 01-30-2015, 06:36 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Here's news making the rounds today on how WWE sees Bryan:

"Top WWE executives don’t see Daniel Bryan as a top guy who can be the face of the company no matter how much he gets over. The site reports that the company was of the feeling that they will not give into fans as they did last year and won’t add Bryan to the main event of WrestleMania again.

As previously reported, the current working plan is to have Ziggler and Bryan face off at the show. The idea is to have them open the PPV"

How can anyone be a fan of this company anymore? Your two most over faces opening mania? Wow, the level of stupidity here is beyond belief. If these two guys open mania, the crowd is gonna shit on everything else that doesn't involve Sting or Taker.

This Roman Reigns as the face of the company is gonna blow up in their faces worse than Batista's rumble win last year.

What's the source of this newz?
Old 01-30-2015, 08:22 PM
with his arms outstretched

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
DB not getting the title makes sense so that he doesn't do himself damage again. They need a champion who can appear almost every week after Brock, and DB just can't guarantee one of those appearances won't end in injury right now. Should he be buried? No. And this is going to end badly if they move forward as those sources go. I'll wait to hear what Trips says on Raw before I get mad though.
Exactly, with as banged up as he is every match could literally be his last. It sucks total balls but it's the sad truth. I agree thought that burying the guy isn't the way to go but I wouldn't say he's being buried either. He lost the Rumble, so did twenty-eight other guys. That Rumble was fucked so let's just forget it ever happened. He'll still be at Wrestlemania, he'll still be at Fastlane and whatever is after Wrestlemania. He'll still be at Summerslam and the next Wrestlemania. But I can't blame the WWE for not gambling the fact that he could be told at any day to NOT wrestle. It's sad. A sad, sad, sad ending to what should've been a wicked career.

Maybe I'm wrong. I always am. But I'm just calling it as I see it right now.

As far as the NEWZ Triple H has...I'm gonna say another free month of the Network leading to Wrestlemania.
03/20-21 -- Trois-Rivière Metalfest
05/09 -- Faith No More
07/06 -- U2
Old Yesterday, 08:51 PM
Concert Veteran

Were Bryan's medical records made public? Why are people saying he's so banged up and they don't know how long he has left? He's not the only one in wrestling history to take a long time to come back from neck surgery. If he wasn't good to go, do you honestly think he would come back? If there was the risk of something serious like paralysis, he would have called it quits. Not matter how much he loves wrestling, risking not be able to walk again trumps that. He still has the fans behind him and the bottom line is he should at least get the WWE title run he was supposed to have last year. I think that's all the fans want if for him to have one good WWE title run and they'll be happy. Bryan can be the guy for the next 6-12 months while Reigns develops. There's no reason that can't happen. After that Bryan can settle into the Benoit role for the rest of his career.
Old Today, 04:49 AM
D.B.B.

Quote:
No, shit will hit the fan in a bad way when all these guys go to the main roster. Once Vince gets his booking stink all over them they're not gonna amount to anything. They all get used to be fed to Reigns, Cena, Rusev, Kane and Show. Rollins, Reigns and to a lesser extent Ambrose are the only NXT call ups that have been booked with any kind of respect and treated like stars. You think Vince is gonna know what to do with guys like Zayn, Steen, Devitt and Kenta? Get the fuck out of here. I predict within the next two years Devitt and Kenta will be back in Japan doing what they did before WWE. That's how little faith I have in Vince to do something with any of these guys.

Quote:
Were Bryan's medical records made public? Why are people saying he's so banged up and they don't know how long he has left? He's not the only one in wrestling history to take a long time to come back from neck surgery. If he wasn't good to go, do you honestly think he would come back? If there was the risk of something serious like paralysis, he would have called it quits. Not matter how much he loves wrestling, risking not be able to walk again trumps that. He still has the fans behind him and the bottom line is he should at least get the WWE title run he was supposed to have last year. I think that's all the fans want if for him to have one good WWE title run and they'll be happy. Bryan can be the guy for the next 6-12 months while Reigns develops. There's no reason that can't happen. After that Bryan can settle into the Benoit role for the rest of his career.
Truth.
Old Today, 11:14 AM
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN

I'm not saying he's banged up right now, or that he can't wrestle, I meant he got injured badly once right after getting the belt, and so its a good idea to wait a while before he gets it again to make sure he's in full working order and doesn't re-injure. Without belt contention, he doesn't need to appear every week or whatever, just means his schedule isn't as intense. Should he get the belt Summerslam/just after? Yes, without a doubt.

Not that it matters, I'm out post-Mania for a while if things don't work out. I'll keep an eye on the Wyatt guys (gonna be a family fued there, methinks), Ziggler, DB and the SHIELD guys and will catch their matches, but I won't be following. Back to full-time Japanese stuff
Old Today, 12:07 PM
with his arms outstretched

No one will ever see his medical records. But it's hard, after CM Punk came out with his comments and with how fast John Cena comes back from his injuries among other things, to think of the WWE and how they treat their injured wrestlers. The cloud of them rushing guys back too early and (if you believe Punk) hiring shoddy doctors will hang over their head forever. That's why I can't believe that Daniel Bryan is one hundred percent after having the same major neck surgery that ended Stone Colds career AND reports that he was going to have Tommy John surgery. I don't know what that is but I've heard it's not good. So to come back from all that after really only eight months...I don't know.
03/20-21 -- Trois-Rivière Metalfest
05/09 -- Faith No More
07/06 -- U2