Ace Frehley -- Uncasville, CT -- November 21st, 2014
Nuclear War Now! Fest IV -- Berlin, Germany -- November 7-8th, 2014
Deafheaven -- Toronto, Ontario -- November 21st, 2014
Threshold -- London, England -- November 20th, 2014

Old 11-05-2014, 09:51 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coma323 View Post
I thought for sure they would be farther away from Atlanta at this point.
It would seem like it but in the first season they went to the CDC which took them out of Atlanta and I think they had to double back towards Atlanta after that. Then they spent so much time on Herschel's farm and then the prison which weren't that far from each other. It looked like terminus was in the same general area and going there could have brought them closer to Atlanta again to. So, they maybe closer than we think or the people who took Beth were traveling extremely far to find survivors. Also, most of their travel has been on foot. So, while they are on the move a lot, they're not gonna get as far by walking as they would with a vehicle.

The person with Daryl i'm sure is the black guy who got out of the hospital. He probably told him about Beth and Daryl brought him back so they could get everyone else to help get Beth and Carol out.
Old 11-10-2014, 09:19 AM
with his arms outstretched

If *I* was Eugene I'd have been a lot more chatty with Tara in the bookstore. Lesbian or not you know she was up for it.
03/07 -- Video Games Live
Old 11-10-2014, 10:01 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
If *I* was Eugene I'd have been a lot more chatty with Tara in the bookstore. Lesbian or not you know she was up for it.
True but Eugene is a socially awkward nerd, he would've never picked up on any signal unless Tara came right out and said "do me now!!"

Pretty solid show last night. It was nice to see them go a little into the back round of Abraham. Since i've read the comic, I knew what Eugene's big secret was, I just didn't think they would reveal it that quickly though. Everything's gotta move a little faster on TV I suppose.
Old 11-10-2014, 11:34 AM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

I understand the fact you have to tell backstory to set the story and explain peoples actions but the only thing I'm a little tired of is the last 2 or 3 episodes have all been going backwards. I'm Ok showing the occasional backstory but it's been going backwards. It'd be nice for them to actually move forward.

Even though I'm not a fan of going in reverse it was a good episode. Never read comic so the Eugene story was a shock to me.
Old 11-13-2014, 04:36 PM
Hagbard Celine, H.M., S.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
the Eugene story was a shock to me.
It was?

I have a lower opinion of everyone in the group for not calling bullshit on him episodes ago when he talked his vapid drivel.
Old 11-13-2014, 09:05 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatus917 View Post
It was?

I have a lower opinion of everyone in the group for not calling bullshit on him episodes ago when he talked his vapid drivel.
I think everyone still wanted to believe that there's a cure and a chance for the world to somewhat return to how it was before everything happened. Given everything this group has been through, it makes them all look stupid to just blindly follow Eugene and not try to call him out on his story. I know Abraham was emotionally venerable when he met Eugene since he just found his family dead. So, at least it's understandable that he would believe Eugene since it gave Abraham a reason to go on after his family was gone. Rick and the rest of his crew believing Eugene is inexcusable though.

Maggie and Glen left Rick to go with Eugene. What the fuck is that shit? I've liked this season a lot so far but the biggest thing bothering me is Maggie and Glen leaving Rick and everyone else to go with this guy who had given them no reason to trust him.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 11-13-2014 at 09:07 PM.
Old 11-14-2014, 10:18 AM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

He has a mullet... what isn't there to trust?

Watched it last night.... poor Eugene, what he did was a dick move, but that ending, oof.... that was actually quite hard to watch! So where do they go from here!?

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 11-19-2014, 09:40 AM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

Caught up with the most recent episode, good stuff! I didn't realize that it was Carol that got hit by the car, thought it was just a walker (I think I got up to plug my laptop into the wall). Really good and exciting (in a relaxed way) episode!

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com