Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014
King Crimson -- Boston, MA -- September 15th, 2014
Overkill -- West Springfield, VA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA Kick-Off -- Atlanta, GA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 2 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 13th, 2014

Old 09-12-2014, 10:52 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/...istsleeze.html

I didn't know this page still existed. If you've never read it you should prepare yourself for some of the most surreal wrestling stories you'll ever read.

#232 always makes me laugh, the first one about Lawler.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 -DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy

Last edited by adamclark52; 09-12-2014 at 11:00 AM.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:57 AM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

I'm first getting over the fact that I see the words angelfire in 2014.
Old 09-12-2014, 11:34 AM
Concert Veteran

I read that Sean O'Haire had been to WWE sponsored rehab six times over the last several years for alcohol abuse. His last stint in rehab was earlier this year and the WWE tried to stay in contact with him after he left but they couldn't find him.

It's so sad how many people in pro wrestling have these demons they can't overcome. Especially when they're trying to get help and it still doesn't work.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:23 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I am going to follow this site from now... holy shit this is awesome . Thanks for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I read that Sean O'Haire had been to WWE sponsored rehab six times over the last several years for alcohol abuse. His last stint in rehab was earlier this year and the WWE tried to stay in contact with him after he left but they couldn't find him.

It's so sad how many people in pro wrestling have these demons they can't overcome. Especially when they're trying to get help and it still doesn't work.
It is very sad . Obviously putting yourself through constant pain, living on the road 300+ days a year and everything else that comes with it leaves a dent in even the strongest persons life. He was always such a great performer, not a main event quality guy, but still very high on the card.... just so under utilized.

I finished up my first House of Hardcore DVD last night. It started off really rough, but as the more seasoned guys had their matches it got better and better. I'll post a full review sometime soon down the road.

Also, KENTA will be making his debut next week, and they changed his name. It makes sense, trying to put their own brand on the guy, but at the same time it would make more sense to keep him as the name that he is known by all aroud the world. I am sure there will be plenty of KENTA-KENTA-KENTA-KENTA chants when he's in the ring.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 09-12-2014, 12:36 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post

Also, KENTA will be making his debut next week, and they changed his name. It makes sense, trying to put their own brand on the guy, but at the same time it would make more sense to keep him as the name that he is known by all aroud the world. I am sure there will be plenty of KENTA-KENTA-KENTA-KENTA chants when he's in the ring.
The WWE doesn't care about what haappened in the rest of THE WORLD once you enter their UNIVERSE.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 -DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy
Old 09-12-2014, 01:27 PM
That Guy

In other news, Haley Joel Osment is the spitting image of Paul Bearer

Old 09-13-2014, 03:30 PM

OHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So... here is a short run down of the House of Hardcore V DVD that I recently watched, in case any of you are interested in checking them out.

The show started out with two ECW originals, Danny Doring vs Guido Maritato (Little Guido/Nunzo). This was just a very short warm up match, or at least seemed like it, and maybe a bit of a let down as a first match. It wasn't completely bad, but just didn't have much zaz to it.

Nxt was Vik Dalishus & Team Tremendous vs Gangrel, Cerebus, and Fungus. Just another filler match. It was cool to see that Gangrel is still out and about and wrestling, though, but this match just didn't deliver very well.

At this point I was getting worried that this was going to be a let down of a promotion, but I kept on. Third match was a triple threat with Drew Gulak, Ben Ortiz and Lance Anoai. Anoai is a part of that big ass Samoan family and like 3rd or 5th cousins or something with The Uso's. He was dressed just like them, and the crowd even started some "OO-SO!" chants . This match was where things started to pick up. I believe it was Drew Gulak, he was very sloppy in the ring, seemed to miss a lot of spots, but still a solid match.

Adam Pearce vs Chris Hero was next, and this is where the show turned aroud completely and started to kick ass! I have heard of both of these guys in the indy scene and it was great to finally get myself up to date with them. They put on a really fun match, very entertaining, and saved the show from me taking it out and putting it on ebay!

Outlaws In c(Eddie Kingston and Homicide) vs CW Anderson and Devon Dudley was next. Very good match. Not much to say about it, but lots of "Fuck TNA" chants . As I said, nothing special in this match, but it was entertaining and a fun watch!

Abyss vs Tommy Dreamer in a Monster's Ball Match (Hardcore Match) took place next. This match felt really sloppy at times, but it still brought a good reception from the crowd. I think they had to skip a complete section of the match because Tommy Dreamer was looking around the outside of the ring for something and seemed legitimately pissed that he couldn't find the weapon he was seeking. Anyway, aside from that and some missed spots, it was an entertaining match. Sandman came out at the end (with Enter Sandman!!!) and had a beer with Tommy

Second to last match was the match of the show for me, and possibly MOTY. Tony Nese and Petey Williams vs Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian. This match was just hands down entertaining as fucking shit!!!!! It wasn't a complete spot fest like ROH,, but felt like an ROH match, if that makes sense. Petey Williams may be one of the best "indy" guys out there, or thats what I think after watching his work in this match . I suggest anyone who is anyone find a way to watch this match. I think these are all ex-TNA guys, and goddamn, TNA fucked up by letting them all go!!!!!!

The main event of the evening was Kevin Steen (working as a heel) against AJ Styles. This match had A LOT of slow "headlock" moments, but it didn't drag the match down at all. Kevin Steen was playing around with the crowd a lot and being a complete entertainer and interacting with everyone. Maybe the second best match of this, even if it had some slow parts!

Overall, this DVD started out VERY slow, but picked up at just the right point. I will definitely be getting another DVD of theirs, especially if the more "high profile" matches are as good as the ones on this guy! It was also great to hear UNEDITED entrance themes! It wasn't high quality, but you could hear the songs perfectly through the camera microphones. And yes, Tommy Dreamer came out to Man in the Box. A main gripe of mine with this, although very small, is how it was edited. Not much after match stuff, some entrances cut off, yeah.... but it is just an "indy", so there obviously isn't going to have any backstage interviews or anything.

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old Yesterday, 11:05 AM
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Gonna go out there and say right now....

June 7, 2014
House of Hardcore V
Tony Nese & Petey Williams vs Bad Influence

MATCH. OF. THE. YEAH.
Link me dawg.

My MOTY goes to the Fatal 4 Way between Zayn vs Neville vs Breeze vs Kid at NXT TAkeover.

Dat match had great story telling and drama.

Overall Takeover was solid. Wish Bayley won

But hey LUCHA LUCHA LUCHA!
Tough Mudder-10/26
TGI/ETID-11/15
Old Yesterday, 11:49 AM

I heard that that match was amazing. I was watching it a little bit, but then went off and did some other stuff, really regret that now . I'll try to find a link to that HoH match. So good!

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com