Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

The Who -- Duluth, GA -- April 23rd, 2015
Y&T -- Sellersville, PA -- April 24th, 2015
Skull Fist -- Toronto, Ontario -- April 24th, 2015
War Of Ages -- Westland, MI -- April 24th, 2015
Halestorm -- Nashville, TN -- April 22nd, 2015

Old Yesterday, 08:30 AM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

Zayn vs Owens is giong to be great, as will that triple threat!

I watched WrestleMania XIX last night. Ya know, it was an ok event. A lot of the finishes seemed insanely rushed but the 3 main events (not counting Trips vs Book) were great. Amazing in ring story telling.

I've been looking at the cards for some of the PWG DVDs from 2007... i want them all

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Old Yesterday, 02:10 PM
Concert Veteran

When we talk about past wrestlemanias on this thread can everyone please use the actual number the show was and not the roman numeral? If John didn't mention Booker and Triple H, I would have had no clue which mania he was talking about

Anyways, that mania represents when the WWE started to go downhill with their booking. There was absolutely no justification as to why both Booker and Jericho shouldn't have gone over in their matches. It shows how bad booking decisions can really put a black eye on an otherwise solid show. That problem has become all too common for them over the last decade. They even had it this year with Trips and Sting. Solid match with a good build that was completely ruined by a bad ending. Besides Rollins cashing in, this years mania will forever be remembered as the one where Sting needlessly lost. Just like how mania 19 is remembered as the one where Booker lost the match he no doubt should have won.
Old Yesterday, 02:42 PM
with his arms outstretched

I truly enjoyed XIX (19). It started slow but once Jericho verses Michaels went it was really good afterwards. That was a beautiful match. I loved the video package they had leading in to Hogan verses McMahon (probably my favorite WWE video package ever) and the match was fun. There was the announcement of Goldberg coming which was awesome newz. At the time we didn't know he'd be wearing a wig with Goldust a few weeks later. The Rock was great in that heel role and I don't really remember the match. And the main event was great. I often wonder how much Brock missing the Shooting Star Press affected my feelings towards the match. If he nailed it it would have been awesome too. But I was in a theatre with one or two hundred people and when he landed on his head everyone went nuclear. We all thought for sure that he was dead.

Triple H verses Booker was shit though.
07/06 -- U2
08/07 -- Faith No More
08/22 -- Motley Crue
10/03 -- Origin
Old Yesterday, 02:57 PM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

I remember being there in person during Trips and Booker and thinking when it finished "Oh... ok.... cool" as I ate my garlic fries . I really wish we could get Brock attempted the SSP again, and nailing it. Everyone in the universe (pun completely intended) would have exploded if he did land it and won the match.

And Sani-arium... Sting losing definitely sucked, and sucked the life out of my friend and I when we were watching, but it was still an overall solid Mania, best one in who knows how long, and the positives easily outshined the negative of that, to me at least.

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom