Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

The Empty Hearts -- Cranston, RI -- October 19th, 2014
King Diamond -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 18th, 2014
Satan -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 17th, 2014
Deicide -- Kansas City, MO -- October 17th, 2014
Stray From The Path -- Detroit, MI -- October 13th, 2014

Old 10-16-2014, 12:29 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

I was just listening to my iTunes on random and the *third* theme from Smackdown! just came up. That was such an awesome theme and intro video. It's so hard to remember when Smackdown was on par or sometimes even better than Raw.

And in doing so I came across the first youTube ad I ever actually watched!

...he looks old. I've heard he's thinking about doing a comeback/retirement/final match. I have a bad feeling that it shouldn't happen.
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy
03/07 - Video Games Live

Last edited by adamclark52; 10-16-2014 at 12:35 AM.
Old 10-16-2014, 06:05 AM
Concert Veteran

Austin isn't making a come back to wrestling. He even said so on his podcast. He was talking about working out and he said he needs to start training for a come back to working out regularly in the gym again. But people only heard Austin say the words "training for a come back" and there you go, the rumor starts about him returning to the WWE. He wasn't talking about the WWE at all and he clarified that on his podcast.

Unless Punk comes back and starts the straight edge character again, I see nobody on the roster that Austin could feud with that would make any sense and would get him to come out of retirement. He hasn't wrestled in over 11 years, it would have to be something huge and perfect for him to return. The guy is done, why after this long would anyone want to see him perform in the ring again? I guess the fact that he could paralyze himself or screw up his already bad knees even worse if he another match doesn't matter to the fans. For what i've read and heard on his podcast, Austin's neck is just about at the same level of fucked up that Edge's is.
Old 10-16-2014, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Austin isn't making a come back to wrestling. He even said so on his podcast. He was talking about working out and he said he needs to start training for a come back to working out regularly in the gym again. But people only heard Austin say the words "training for a come back" and there you go, the rumor starts about him returning to the WWE. He wasn't talking about the WWE at all and he clarified that on his podcast.

Unless Punk comes back and starts the straight edge character again, I see nobody on the roster that Austin could feud with that would make any sense and would get him to come out of retirement. He hasn't wrestled in over 11 years, it would have to be something huge and perfect for him to return. The guy is done, why after this long would anyone want to see him perform in the ring again? I guess the fact that he could paralyze himself or screw up his already bad knees even worse if he another match doesn't matter to the fans. For what i've read and heard on his podcast, Austin's neck is just about at the same level of fucked up that Edge's is.
No, I'm glad he clarified it. I love the guy and the way he went out wasn't "the best" but I don't want to see something bad happen. And even if he didn't get hurt I don't want to see him struggling to keep up in the ring.

I am going to Wendy's this weekend.
03/07 - Video Games Live
Old 10-16-2014, 09:53 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

I guess rumors has it TNA is signing two huge old legends type guys and people are saying one is Goldberg.

If WWE wouldn't pay for Goldbergs asking price then TNA would go bankrupt 21 times before they could afford him.
Old 10-16-2014, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I guess rumors has it TNA is signing two huge old legends type guys and people are saying one is Goldberg.

If WWE wouldn't pay for Goldbergs asking price then TNA would go bankrupt 21 times before they could afford him.
Did they specify "wrestling" legends? Because I heard Hoyce Gracie signed with Bellator last week.
03/07 - Video Games Live
Old 10-16-2014, 11:28 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Did they specify "wrestling" legends? Because I heard Hoyce Gracie signed with Bellator last week.
No but I just assume wrestling related. Angle is leaving TNA, they need more well known names to help draw.

Unrelated note I'm finally going to ex diva Victorias restaurant the squared circle on Saturday.
Old Yesterday, 10:28 AM

Quote:

Unrelated note I'm finally going to ex diva Victorias restaurant the squared circle on Saturday.
Tell her I'm still here...waiting for her...
03/07 - Video Games Live
Old Today, 02:54 PM

I am really enjoying these Randy Orton "RKO outta nowhere" vines that have popped up in the lat week.
03/07 - Video Games Live
Old Today, 05:52 PM

Quote:

I heard TNA offered Punk a good deal of money to be their top guy but the chances of him signing are slim to none.