Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

After The Burial -- Toledo, OH -- March 27th, 2015
The Decemberists -- Milwaukee, WI -- March 25th, 2015
The Ghost Inside -- Lansing, MI -- March 23rd, 2015
The Skull -- Kansas City, MO -- March 23rd, 2015
Natefest -- Howell, NJ -- March 21st, 2015

Old 03-09-2015, 10:16 AM
with his arms outstretched

If I knew how to read I would definetely read them.
06/20 -- Bolt Thrower
07/06 -- U2
08/22 -- Motley Crue
Old 03-15-2015, 06:28 PM

Good episode tonight. Aiden was a dick anyway. So was his buddy, too bad he survived. And Noah, who really cares? That face rip was pretty brutal. And Gabriel is going to get his. But above all EUGENE! Mutherfucking EUGENE! Tara is one of my favorite characters and I was really worried. I guess I still am because we don't know how that will pan out either. But I was so pissed at the dude when he didn't bang her in the bookstore in the first half of the season. He redeemed himself tonight.
06/20 -- Bolt Thrower
07/06 -- U2
08/22 -- Motley Crue
Old 03-15-2015, 07:35 PM
N00B

Wow, I did not expect Noah to go so soon. The death scenes in this episode were fucking brutal too, I love it! AMC seems to be getting more bold with the level of violence they are showing this season. Makes me more excited for when this motherfucker shows up:

One minor gripe I had with the episode, Francine's name in the comics was Holly, why did they change that? Makes no real difference, just sort of caught me off guard.

Eugene just became awesome, and I wanted Glen to kill Nicholas right there and then, though I knew it wouldn't happen.
6/19 - Rush
6/20 - Bolt Thrower
6/26 - Steven Wilson
8/8 - Slipknot
Old 03-16-2015, 11:14 AM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

Last nights episode was great. Having Noah die was just depressing. I was finally starting to become attatched to that character, and to have them be killed so brutally (and super cheesy looking ) was intense. Really glad the other dude died too, definitely going to cause even more friction once the word gets out, especially after that final scene with Gabriel .

I really enjoyed the last three "down time" episodes, and they really paid off in this episode with everythign building up so much! It's cool they're making Carol crazy, like she was in the comics (but in a different way), kind of has a Breaking Bad feeling to her character now!

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Old 03-16-2015, 12:38 PM
Concert Veteran

I'm so happy Noah is gone. Completely useless character and he was in some ways responsible for Beth's death and was 100 percent responsible for the death of Tyresse. He was weak and he served no purpose to the group other than being the burden of another person to try and protect.

Eugene redeemed himself for the Washington lie. If he uses his intellect, he can be a real asset to the group. A brainiac is needed in this world more than anyone realises. There are so many things he can do to help besides killing zombies just because he's smart. When he was carrying Tara to the van, he had this underdog quality to him and it made you want to root for the guy. He has that going for him to after this episode. I hope Tara doesn't die, she seems to be the only one in the group who has a bit of a fun side to them still. The show can use that from time to time to break up the heavy drama.
Old 03-16-2015, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I'm so happy Noah is gone. Completely useless character and he was in some ways responsible for Beth's death and was 100 percent responsible for the death of Tyresse. He was weak and he served no purpose to the group other than being the burden of another person to try and protect.

Eugene redeemed himself for the Washington lie. If he uses his intellect, he can be a real asset to the group. A brainiac is needed in this world more than anyone realises. There are so many things he can do to help besides killing zombies just because he's smart. When he was carrying Tara to the van, he had this underdog quality to him and it made you want to root for the guy. He has that going for him to after this episode. I hope Tara doesn't die, she seems to be the only one in the group who has a bit of a fun side to them still. The show can use that from time to time to break up the heavy drama.
I agree with you one hundred percent. On all characters. Taras humour brakes things up pretty well. But I'm worried with Tara because in the preview for next week they were standing by four graves. Could be nothing, could be something.
06/20 -- Bolt Thrower
07/06 -- U2
08/22 -- Motley Crue
Old 03-22-2015, 06:16 PM

I really liked that episode! The use of music was fantastic! That sacrifice on the tree was pretty awesome. That whole storyline is looking cool.

I could have lived without the Nine Inch Nails sing at the beginning.

I'm really wishing Wrestlemania wasn't next Sunday because I sort of have to watch that.
06/20 -- Bolt Thrower
07/06 -- U2
08/22 -- Motley Crue

Last edited by adamclark52; 03-22-2015 at 06:51 PM.
Old 03-23-2015, 08:36 AM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

WrestleMania will be from 4-8 here, so got an hour between

Really solid episode. Even if his way of thinking things through does make sense, especially in the world they live in, we can all admit that Rick has gone nuts. I was hoping Jesse (thats her name, right?) was giong to pull out Ricks gun when her husband and him were fighting, and shoot her husband, but nope!

It's quite obvious that the group is split: half wanting to take part in Alexandria and be happy and peaceful, the other half wanting to show them that they are weak and show them how to take control and live in the new world, and the ending proved that especially!

Really cool to see them focusing more and more on the W's carved into the heads of the walkers, hoping we will finally get an answer as to who The Wolves are in the finale.

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Old 03-24-2015, 01:24 PM
Concert Veteran

I love how Rick has turned into Shane. If someone is in the way of you getting what you want, just kill them. Shane would be so proud of him.