Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Old Man Gloom -- Portsmouth, NH -- September 2nd, 2015
Motley Crue -- Atlanta, GA -- August 30th, 2015
Kid Rock -- Mountain View, CA -- August 30th, 2015
Riot V -- Westland, MI -- August 29th, 2015
Saxon -- Golden, CO -- August 30th, 2015

Old 09-01-2015, 05:36 PM
Say what you want about America - 13 bucks can still get you a hell of a lot of mice!

Who needs Summerslam when you can just watch Raw and just have them do all the rematches then?
Old 09-01-2015, 06:37 PM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Smarks make so much fun of people chanting "this is awesome" at the Impact Zone because...well it's a TNA show. I don't even think they realize they're becoming just as big a parody as the TNA fans. The same people will be ragging on NXT in a year once the shine wears off.
NXT hate has already started. I see people on the internet talking about how it has too many squash matches and it isn't nearly as good as Licha Underground all the time.

To be honest the quality of NXT's weekly episodes has decreased significantly in the past few months but I think it's really only because of the injuries and call ups. Things should pick up again when Zayn and Itami return and the newer guys get settled in. I think they fucked up by putting too much stock in the big indie signings and not developing more of their homegrown guys. I'm so glad they finally gave gimmicks to the guys who've just been jobbing for over a year now like Tye Dillinger and Elias Sampson.
Old 09-01-2015, 08:49 PM
Leave this life behind and take the next step in the right direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
NXT hate has already started. I see people on the internet talking about how it has too many squash matches and it isn't nearly as good as Licha Underground all the time.

To be honest the quality of NXT's weekly episodes has decreased significantly in the past few months but I think it's really only because of the injuries and call ups. Things should pick up again when Zayn and Itami return and the newer guys get settled in. I think they fucked up by putting too much stock in the big indie signings and not developing more of their homegrown guys. I'm so glad they finally gave gimmicks to the guys who've just been jobbing for over a year now like Tye Dillinger and Elias Sampson.
This dude gets it.

BTW no one is taking from PWG like I said wrestlers want fame and money plus some peeps have mouths to feed.

Its either WWE or NJPW.
PUP? - 11/13
The Front Bottoms?- 11/14
Old 09-01-2015, 08:59 PM
That Guy

So, yeah, Jimmy Snuka getting charged with Murder...
Old 09-01-2015, 09:22 PM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
This dude gets it.

BTW no one is taking from PWG like I said wrestlers want fame and money plus some peeps have mouths to feed.

Its either WWE or NJPW.
Yeah, like I said, that was me being a selfish prick. I know that's the goal. Just being an angry mark.

Agreed with the whole not putting time into their own talent, but let's be fair, most of those guys are nobody's. Who really watched NXT for Corbin, Bull, that lame 10 guy, those ex tag champ dudes, most of their tag division, and/or that one body builder chick? What they should have done was call up Breeze already and focus more on Vaudvillians, Amore and Cassidy. Those are the home grown talent that can go. Plus I really see something in Gable and Bliss. Give them time.
Old 09-01-2015, 09:40 PM
Leave this life behind and take the next step in the right direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
Yeah, like I said, that was me being a selfish prick. I know that's the goal. Just being an angry mark.

Agreed with the whole not putting time into their own talent, but let's be fair, most of those guys are nobody's. Who really watched NXT for Corbin, Bull, that lame 10 guy, those ex tag champ dudes, most of their tag division, and/or that one body builder chick? What they should have done was call up Breeze already and focus more on Vaudvillians, Amore and Cassidy. Those are the home grown talent that can go. Plus I really see something in Gable and Bliss. Give them time.
Haha I feel you dude. PWG is your neck of woods. I'm just amazed it still run in Reseda all the time I feel they should be bigger now.

Agree with you Gable and Bliss have mad potential.

Bliss heel is just awesome give her more ring time fuck Eva Red can't move chick

Gable is a young angle like dude. He will put on clinics.

Vaudevillians keep getting better.

They need to develop Crowe more. Plus I think they have a Puerta Rican dude who peeps say have potential.

Overall NXT is in rebuild mode so hopefully dudes and gals start getting time to develop better.
PUP? - 11/13
The Front Bottoms?- 11/14
Old 09-01-2015, 09:46 PM
D.B.B.

So it looks like Gargano, Campia, Busick, Swan, ACH, AR Fox, Chuck Taylor, and Sabian are done with PWG. Wowzers! I hope they can keep the Euro dudes and AAA guys coming cause that's gotta hurt. Plus Super Dragon is hurt. That man just loves to make a quit return to injury. I think this is his new record.
Old Yesterday, 08:44 AM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

I don't think I can imagine a PWG without Chuck Taylor or Swann!

As for Super Dragon, funny story. Dude is a huge star in PWG, and out of all of the PWG DVD's I own, probably close to 25 now, he's i maybe 2 or 3 . He showed up at the end of one that I have from a few years back, then I don't have any of the immediate "sequels" that one. Saw a match of his from "Secret of the Ooze" against Samoa Joe, and wow, intense match! Loved every second of it.

NXT will be just fine. It's just a phase and will stil be a great show to watch. They need to send the Ascension and Adam Rose back to help build themselves back up again. There are just too many damn tag teams on the main roster now and Ascension are just lost in the mix.

And Snuka, thats crazy. It happened back in the 90s, but I wonder what WWE will do. Will they take away his HOF spot too? It'd only be fair, murder isn't something to mess with, especially on a "pro" level.

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom

Last edited by John The Drummer; Yesterday at 10:44 AM.
Old Yesterday, 09:06 AM
with his arms outstretched

I wonder more what will happen to Vince? Probably nothing but He covered for Snuka when it happened in 1983 and now that Snukas been found guilty that makes Vince accessory to murder.

I'd love to see the old piece of shit get charged too just for the lulz.
10/04 -- Black Dahlia Murder
10/16 -- Negura Bunget
11/01 -- Deafheaven