Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Tankcrimes Brainsqueeze 2 -- Oakland, CA -- April 18th, 2014
Unearth -- Pontiac, MI -- April 17th, 2014
Wayne Static -- Birmingham, AL -- April 17th, 2014
Ghost -- Toronto, Ontario -- April 17th, 2014
Rainbow Bar & Grill 42nd Anniversary -- West Hollywood, CA -- April 13th, 2014

  #1631  
Old 01-16-2013, 02:48 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
though the vocals can be a little to extreme for me some times
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 6,903
Well I went in today to Walmart and quit! Caught them off guard with that one! Now they have one cart guy left in the entire store lol.

Now going to see Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D!
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #1632  
Old 01-16-2013, 02:57 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Well I went in today to Walmart and quit! Caught them off guard with that one! Now they have one cart guy left in the entire store lol.

Now going to see Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D!
Did you just do the "fuck you, I quit" way or put your two weeks in?
__________________
4/26-Wicklow Atwater
4/27-Trampled by Turtles
5/13-Scion Fest
6/13-Goddamn Gallows
8/28-8/31-Muddy Roots
Reply With Quote
  #1633  
Old 01-16-2013, 03:41 PM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 3,471
Any new releases come out since Christmas time that are worth checking out? About to make my first CD run in quite a while (to kill time before band practice)...and don't want to look like a total idiot just walking up the Metal section without knowing what to get
__________________
- Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic
dallanebbia.bandcamp.com

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Reply With Quote
  #1634  
Old 01-16-2013, 05:37 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Bring Me The Horizon > Opeth
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 20,494
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Well I went in today to Walmart and quit! Caught them off guard with that one! Now they have one cart guy left in the entire store lol.

Now going to see Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D!


solidarity brother!
__________________
04/16 - Ringworm
04/19 - Trog
04/22 - Ghost
04/24 - Iron Reagan
05/13 - SLAYER
Reply With Quote
  #1635  
Old 01-16-2013, 06:05 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
though the vocals can be a little to extreme for me some times
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 6,903
I walked in there and looked at one of the managers and asked "Can you draw the papers up for me quitting." They looked confused so I said again "I'm quitting today, right now".

Then I got the "Well do you want your two weeks put in", my response "No I start my new job this weekend, I'm done here". That was the extent of it. I left on pretty good terms though since I was a good worker and most people liked me even if I was a dick to many there.

Only one small manager was a sour puss when I left stating that I should of put in my two weeks or told the other job either that I didn't want it since I was at walmart or tell the other job to wait until I can finish at least 2 weeks more at Walmart. I just wanted to look at her and say "Bitch, do you think I'd pass a good job to push carts with your black ass watching my every move and bitching".
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #1636  
Old 01-16-2013, 06:59 PM
IrritatedTrout's Avatar
IrritatedTrout IrritatedTrout is offline
Not a number, I'm a free man
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,207
Wake up at 5:45, work from 7:30 to 3:30, class from 4:20 to 10, get home at 10:30.

What a wonderful day tomorrow will be.
__________________
5/4 - Rob Zombie
5/11 - Ghost
5/13 - Mastodon / Gojira
5/21 - Primus
6/28 - Iron Maiden - Bergen, Norway
7/1 - Iron Maiden - Luxembourg
Reply With Quote
  #1637  
Old 01-16-2013, 10:17 PM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is offline
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 7,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrritatedTrout View Post
Wake up at 5:45, work from 7:30 to 3:30, class from 4:20 to 10, get home at 10:30.

What a wonderful day tomorrow will be.
I did it twice a week for two years straight when I got my MBA. Suck it up, Mary.
__________________
4/24 Behemoth OR 4/26 IntrOnaut/Cloudkicker/ITTCT (?)
5/9 Mastodon/Gojira/Kvelertak (?)
6/15 MESHUGGAH (?)
Reply With Quote
  #1638  
Old 01-17-2013, 05:58 AM
RampinUp46's Avatar
RampinUp46 RampinUp46 is offline
It's fun to take a trip. Put acid in your veins.
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I walked in there and looked at one of the managers and asked "Can you draw the papers up for me quitting." They looked confused so I said again "I'm quitting today, right now".

Then I got the "Well do you want your two weeks put in", my response "No I start my new job this weekend, I'm done here". That was the extent of it. I left on pretty good terms though since I was a good worker and most people liked me even if I was a dick to many there.

Only one small manager was a sour puss when I left stating that I should of put in my two weeks or told the other job either that I didn't want it since I was at walmart or tell the other job to wait until I can finish at least 2 weeks more at Walmart. I just wanted to look at her and say "Bitch, do you think I'd pass a good job to push carts with your black ass watching my every move and bitching".
__________________
4/24 - Godflesh?
4/28 - AiC
5/2 - Combichrist
5/3 - TDEP?
5/5 - Master?
5/12 - Nile
5/24 - Down OR Dax Riggs
7/15 - Motley Crue?
Reply With Quote
  #1639  
Old 01-17-2013, 02:40 PM
IrritatedTrout's Avatar
IrritatedTrout IrritatedTrout is offline
Not a number, I'm a free man
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
I did it twice a week for two years straight when I got my MBA. Suck it up, Mary.
That's pretty intense. It hasn't been too bad so far actually but I got out of my first class really early and am just waiting around for the second one to start.
__________________
5/4 - Rob Zombie
5/11 - Ghost
5/13 - Mastodon / Gojira
5/21 - Primus
6/28 - Iron Maiden - Bergen, Norway
7/1 - Iron Maiden - Luxembourg
Reply With Quote
  #1640  
Old 01-18-2013, 01:38 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,072
It's been a really shitty 24 hours for myself and my family, but on the upside, I just confirmed interviews with Down on the 28th, and Clutch on April 10th. That definitely makes things a lot better.
__________________
That Drummer Guy Presents:
EVERY DAY from 4-6 am and pm on http://www.zeropointradio.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:50 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008