Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Queen -- Columbia, MD -- July 20th, 2014
Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 10-09-2013, 12:41 PM
velvetgrass velvetgrass is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Greenfield, WI
Posts: 409
No love for Seize The Day here? I saw them live for the second time last Thursday on October 3, in Rosemont, Illinois. But they didn't play that song either time I saw them. Although, it was great to see Chapter Four live at the show last week though.
__________________
Nine Inch Nails/Soundgarden (7/24)
Grouplove/Portugal. The Man (8/24)
Linkin Park/30 Seconds To Mars (8/29)
Rise Against (9/11)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-09-2013, 02:26 PM
NickLed19's Avatar
NickLed19 NickLed19 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Nashville,TN
Posts: 1,588
Chapter Four is the best A7X song.
__________________
Warped Tour?
Boston
Tom Petty
Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-09-2013, 09:25 PM
TheNobleFaceHumper TheNobleFaceHumper is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickLed19 View Post
Chapter Four is the best A7X song.
I'd say it's their 3rd best personally, Second Heartbeat and IWSYT Part1 are 1 and two, but all 3 are awesome songs.

To bad they can't properly play Chapter Four anymore, when they played it at the Tampa Uproar festival date, they sang the entire song, no screaming at all.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-09-2013, 10:04 PM
NickLed19's Avatar
NickLed19 NickLed19 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Nashville,TN
Posts: 1,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNobleFaceHumper View Post
I'd say it's their 3rd best personally, Second Heartbeat and IWSYT Part1 are 1 and two, but all 3 are awesome songs.

To bad they can't properly play Chapter Four anymore, when they played it at the Tampa Uproar festival date, they sang the entire song, no screaming at all.
So weak.
__________________
Warped Tour?
Boston
Tom Petty
Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-10-2013, 11:55 AM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is offline
Hunting High And Low
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNobleFaceHumper View Post
I'd say it's their 3rd best personally, Second Heartbeat and IWSYT Part1 are 1 and two, but all 3 are awesome songs.

To bad they can't properly play Chapter Four anymore, when they played it at the Tampa Uproar festival date, they sang the entire song, no screaming at all.
I gotta say I don't really like their pre-City Of Evil stuff, except for maybe Chapter Four and Unholy Confessions.The band said themselves that they didn't like to scream so you can't really bash them for it.
__________________
8/16 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
9/27 - Styx
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-10-2013, 12:56 PM
TheNobleFaceHumper TheNobleFaceHumper is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildAndTheYoung View Post
I gotta say I don't really like their pre-City Of Evil stuff, except for maybe Chapter Four and Unholy Confessions.The band said themselves that they didn't like to scream so you can't really bash them for it.
I'm not bashing them for not wanting to scream anymore, but don't play their old music that has screaming in it if they're not going too.

Play the song the way it's suppose to be or don't play it.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-10-2013, 01:10 PM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is offline
Hunting High And Low
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNobleFaceHumper View Post
I'm not bashing them for not wanting to scream anymore, but don't play their old music that has screaming in it if they're not going too.

Play the song the way it's suppose to be or don't play it.
Ok agreed, scrap Chapter Four and Unholy Confessions for Coming Home and Beast And The Harlot than .
__________________
8/16 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
9/27 - Styx
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-10-2013, 03:25 PM
AnthG AnthG is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 1,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNobleFaceHumper View Post
I'm not bashing them for not wanting to scream anymore, but don't play their old music that has screaming in it if they're not going too.

Play the song the way it's suppose to be or don't play it.
Kind of like when Trivium played all their Ascendancy songs without screaming during the Crusade era, because Heafy never liked screaming and only did it because he didn't know how to sing before...until Shogun came out which had screaming, and then the Ascendancy songs were played with screaming again, and then In waves came out and that had screaming...
__________________
08/09 - Cynic
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-11-2013, 11:49 AM
TheNobleFaceHumper TheNobleFaceHumper is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildAndTheYoung View Post
Ok agreed, scrap Chapter Four and Unholy Confessions for Coming Home and Beast And The Harlot than .
Or........

I Won't See You Tonight Part 1 and M.I.A
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-11-2013, 12:01 PM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is offline
Hunting High And Low
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNobleFaceHumper View Post
Or........

I Won't See You Tonight Part 1 and M.I.A
No, nothing pre-City Of Evil.In fact, they should just play all of City Of Evil .
__________________
8/16 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
9/27 - Styx
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avenged sevenfold, deftones, ghost

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:18 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008