Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Judas Priest -- Kansas City, MO -- October 20th, 2014
Raven -- West Hollywood, CA -- October 20th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Champaign, IL -- October 19th, 2014
Asia -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 17th, 2014
Sammy Hagar -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 18th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Old 04-25-2008, 07:50 AM
Director, Set List Intelligence

QUEENSRYCHE: Be Part Of Touring Entourage For 38 Days In Europe

I got this email from the Queensryche folks yesterday.... this is pretty damn interesting. I'm curious how much it will go for...

ALL ACCESS WITH QUEENSRYCHE
Ever dreamed of touring the world with your favorite band?
Queensryche is giving you that chance!

Queensryche is offering a once in a lifetime chance to become ‘Ryche and Roll Royalty.’ Four lucky winners will be chosen to be members of the Queensryche tour party for their entire Mindcrime European Tour.

That’s right – you can be a fully fledged member of the ‘Ryche entourage for 38 days, from the first rehearsal day in Bilbao, Spain to last show at Waldrock Festival in Holland. You will travel on one of the tour buses around Europe, including stops in FOURTEEN countries – Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Italy, France, Belgium, Holland, Scotland, England, Germany, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary and Poland. You will have an ALL ACCESS PASS for each of the 26 Queensryche shows, backstage catering at every show, hotels with the band and crew. You are on the road with the band! You basically get everything the band and crew get! You are ‘Ryche and Roll Royalty’!

Queensryche is offering this once in a lifetime chance to only four fans.

As part of the tour party, each winner will receive the following:

An ALL ACCESS* PASS valid for EVERY SHOW on the forthcoming Queensryche Mindcrime in Europe tour – Dates 30th May 2008 through July 5th 2008 Inc. This includes all 3-hour Mindcrime performances, all hits and rarities shows and all festival appearances. At every performance the band plays between the above dates you will be there with them – shows, soundchecks, backstage – everything!
A printed and bound tour Itinerary with full tour schedule and details – including your name printed in the ‘Tour Party’ section.
27 nights bunk accommodation aboard one of the Queensryche nightliner buses traveling overnight from city to city.
12 nights hotel accommodation** at the same hotel as Queensryche band and crew.
All internal transport as required as part of the tour entourage.
Show day meals, as provided to the Queensryche band and crew.
A special limited edition Queensryche Mind Crime tour jacket
A personalized Operation Mindcrime Platinum plaque presented to you by the band
A special Mind Crime goodie bag with various Mind Crime 1 and 2 items, rarities and collectables
So there you go – wake up in a different city, enjoy a day sightseeing, come back for Soundcheck, have dinner, watch the show, hang out with the band, grab a slice of aftershow pizza, hang out on the bus, go to sleep and do it all again the next day
and the next!

To participate in this once in a lifetime opportunity, you will need to be a Queensryche Fan Club member and must bid via Silent Auction on queensryche.com Minimum starting bid is $5000.00 USD. You may bid any amount of times but each bid is a binding contract for you to pay that amount should you be chosen as a lucky winner.

The Auction to be ‘Ryche and Roll Royalty’ opens on Thursday, April 24th at 6:00pm PST and ends Tuesday, May 6th at 10pm PST.

* Queensryche reserve the right to limit band dressing room access when and where required to ensure the privacy of individuals concerned.

** Hotel Accommodations to be Twin Bed Rooms with 2 persons in each room

Conditions:

All successful bidders will be interviewed by Queensryche Management, whose decision on suitability to participate in this event shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into. Any winning bidder who is not deemed acceptable for any reason will have their payment fully refunded.

All successful applicants will be notified by telephone and email by Wednesday May 7th at 6pm PST.

All winning funds must be received by Queensryche Management no later than Monday May 12th at 6pm PST, either by major credit card, certified cashiers check, money order, or bank wire (no personal checks accepted). If acceptable payment is not received by this date, you forfeit your chance to be on the tour.

The place in the tour party is non-transferable. The person chosen must be the one who participates in the tour.

No refunds will be given once winning bid amount has been paid and your acceptance has been confirmed by Queensryche Management.

All bids will be confidential.

You must have a valid passport and be 18 years of age or older to participate.

Winners are responsible for their own travel to and from Europe. Airfares or other transportation to Bilbao, Spain on 28th May and from London, England on July 6th are NOT INCLUDED in any winning bid.

All members of the tour party are to respect the privacy of others on the tour at all times and conduct themselves as a responsible member of the Queensryche Tour Party at all times.

Smoking is not allowed in any tour bus or backstage area at any time.

The Tour Manager’s decision is final in any matter that may arise during the course of the tour.

Queensryche reserve the right to alter or change the proposed tour schedule in anyway deemed necessary and no compensation will be paid for alteration or change in schedule.

Winners agree to adhere to the tour schedule as posted daily. Any lateness in bus calls or other mode of transport and any additional costs therefore incurred will be the responsibility of the individual concerned.

Winners will be given a set of tour rules and will agree to follow those rules. Failure to follow the tour rules will be grounds for immediate removal from the tour with no refund of any payment made

Management reserves to right to cancel any bids at any time at their own discretion without any explanation or recourse.

Management reserves the right to cancel any bids from complete idiots that would only ruin the tour for everyone else.

I AGREE TO THESE RULES, NOW LET ME BID!

http://www.queensryche.com/fanclub/auction
Old 04-25-2008, 10:27 AM
In Search of Truth

The first thought that comes to my mind is that this would be the perfect opportunity to someone to hatch a plot to finally do away with Mike Stone.
Old 04-25-2008, 01:07 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
The first thought that comes to my mind is that this would be the perfect opportunity to someone to hatch a plot to finally do away with Mike Stone.